Make your event one to remember by giving a harlobox to your valued team members, colleagues or customers.
What you get:
- We will prepare the harloboxes and deliver them directly to your event
- Each box contains 4-8 items dependent on the size you select
- You can 'co-brand' your harloboxes (to add even more impact) using your own business logo or team name by emailing us the file at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You are doing a great thing - each box is prepared by our team members where we actively hire superstars who identify as disabled. They place a personal story card in your box with their story, and a bit of information about them. A great conversation starter at your event and to raise awareness.
- We also have a 'Buy One. Give One' offer. For every harlobox you buy, we donate £1 to on eof our partner foundations. You can choose your foundation preference on ordering. The more you buy, the more you give.^
Each harlobox is prepared and packed with a social ethos at its heart. We actively provide employment to those with impairment in the hope that in our small way, we can promote good feeling and empowerment on an indiciual level, benefitting the wider community. By partering with us in buying your harloboxes
^We donate on your behalf to one of our partner foundations:
- Noonan Syndrom Association
- National deaf children's society
A charity receipt can be provided to you as requested.
Any purchase completed via the site are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged or returned.
Despite every effort to ensure the high quality of our products and packaging, if you have received a damaged item (excluding the packaging of the content “the box”) we will work with you to remedy the situation. Please contact us and we will replace the item at no charge. We may request evidence of the defect via photo. We withhold the right to request that you return the damaged item.
Free delivery UK wide